The Boathouse of Fort Lauderdale is a state-of-the-art, fully covered, mega yacht dockominium like no other in the world. We have everything you need right at your finger tips and feet.
Boathouse Yacht Facility
And Our Five Star
Mega Yachting Facility
Walking Distance From An Array Of Shops, Restaurants and Bars.
The Port of Everglades and the International Airport are just minutes from our marina, which makes us a key spot for docking your vessel.
- 24 Hour On Site Security Staff
- Electronic Surveillance
- 600s.f. Air-Conditioned Storage
- Fuel Service
- Cable / Telephone
- Two Laundry Rooms
- Air-Conditioned On-Site Gym
- Rooftop Sunset Lounge
- Private Parking Garage
- LENGTH: 135′
- WIDTH: 32′
- DRAFT: 12′
- VERTICAL CLEARANCE: 39′
- Discount On Dockage
- No Additional Fueling Surcharge
- Air-Conditioned Gym
- Exhaust Removal System
- Reinforced Concrete Structure
- Protection From Elements
- FREE Tender Dockage*
- FREE Tug In And Out*
- Preferred Customer Discounts at our sister marina*
- LENGTH: 200′ WIDTH: 33′
- LENGTH: 145′ WIDTH: 33′
- LENGTH: 100′ WIDTH: 33′
- 420′ FACE DOCK
Shore Power works by plugging your yacht into a power source on the dock, which transfers AC to your boat. On our docks and slips, you will find an electrical tower, known as the power pedestal. Within it, there is an AC plug to which you can connect. Shore Power allows you to plug your yacht into the power pedestal and enjoy electric onboard.
Why is it called shore power?
The term “shore power” refers to the source of the power, which is “shoreside electrical power.” Shore power is beneficial in this way because it alleviates the unnecessary use of fuel, which would otherwise be used to power yachts and boats while in port.
Here are some quick reasons why private parking garages are a benefit to you.
1. You’ll protect your vehicle investment with garage parking
2. Garage parking keeps vehicles and valuables more secure
3. Garage parking protects your vehicles from the elements
4. It’s more convenient for you and your guest with a guaranteed spot
5. Your vehicles are only driven 5% of the vehicle lifetime